LaurArt

Les meves històries... aix

sekmadienis, balandžio 29, 2007

Lietuva: kaunas lithuanian language course, August 07


My classmates in the Lithuanian language course and a good teacher Laura...
I'll miss you people!!
Fotis: The most revolutionary character in our class, who was always arriving late (like me an Joao) people from the south ...¬_¬' too much party Fotis no fotis!!!!!!!!!!!!! tu esi labai triuksmingas ir labai linksmas

Joao: As tave myliu!!!!!!!!!!! I was your bad influence in that course, I should never be your partner XD better to practice with some check or polish!! we where the worst students jajaja can you make me the homework for tomorrow??

Magda: Grazi mergaite... I miss our conversations ;)

Ludek: Didelis buckas!

Laura: Aciu labai! man patinko tavo pamokas

Iki draugai!

žymės: